Job Title : Business inelegance expert
Location : Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Position Summary: The Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist I, is responsible for the design, development, implementation, management and support of mission critical enterprise BI reporting and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes and environments. Working with the BI team, you will be required to gather, document, and approve business requirements for data analysis and reporting projects, as well as use BI and database tools to develop reporting solutions to meet business needs. Using your skills and experience as a BI Specialist, you will design, develop and implement ETL processes to transform structured, unstructured and disparate source data into the target data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s).
1. Design SSIS Packages to transfer data from flat files, ftp, or other means to SQL Server using Business Intelligence tools.
2. Extensively use SSIS transformations such as lookup, merge, derived column, data conversion and aggregate etc.
3. Experience in Qlick & Tableau.
4. Generate Reports, drill down reports, drill-through reports and parameterized reports using Business Objects.
5. Coordinate the testing and implementation of business intelligence systems.
6. Work closely with end users to identify requirements for new systems and customizations.
7. Initiate change control process for any and all changes to production systems.
8. Develop and implement end-user tools for accessing Data Warehouse.
9. Develop, implement and maintain documentation.
10. Provide end-user training.
11. Perform additional duties or assignments as required by management.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
2. 1-2 years of Data Warehousing and SQL development with SQL Server 2012/2014/2016.
3. Working knowledge utilizing Microsoft ETL/data integration tools (SSIS and T-SQL scripts).
4. Demonstrated SQL skills with experience in developing stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, and advanced logical methods.
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
6. Knowledge of SAP Business Objects, Design Studio, Mobile, and Analysis products a plus.
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI product a plus.
8. Knowledge of IBM DataStage products a plus.
9. Demonstrated analytic, written, and oral communication skills.
10. Passing of background check, which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction history, educational and driving records.